I'm passionate about the industry that I work in. I feel strongly that I provide a service that makes a real difference to the lives of my clients. Sub-optimal health can greatly impair your sense of wellbeing on a day-to-day basis, and can make your life less productive and enjoyable.
For example, Tim is a 60 year old who presented to me around 6 months ago for help with his Type 2 diabetes. He was taking his prescribed medications from his doctor, but his diabetes had become uncontrolled after the inactivity following a recent knee surgery. I recommended Tim make some changes to his diet, and take some appropriate herbal and nutritional supplements. 6 months later, and Tim now has blood sugar readings better than ever. His doctors are happy and so is Tim. He has also lost 5kg during his treatment and is now feeling motivated to continue on this improvement.
When the opportunity to have a Naturopathic student complete hours in my clinic came up, I was excited about assisting them to become the best practitioner they can be. I've decided to launch this limited time offer in order to enrich this students time with me at my clinic. The more clients we can see in this short time, the more learning and the better outcomes for our industry. It is also a great opportunity for any new clients that are curious about seeing a Naturopath or have been considering a consultation when the time was right.
- Book an initial consultation valued at $80 during the promotional period, and you will only pay $50 which is the price of a return consultation.
- The appointment must be booked and completed within the promotional period.
- Clinic hours and consultation inclusions are outlined here.
- Additional purchases of products are not included in the promotion and are at the discretion of the client.
- Health fund claims are available through HICAPS.
- A student Naturopathic Practitioner will be present to observe your consult.
OFFER ENDS on the 17th March 2016